At one of the most prominent corners of the bustling CBD, WeWork Bourke Street gives members access to Melbourne office space in the Historical London Stores building. They’re ideally located on the corner of Bourke Street and Elizabeth Street, offering six floors of coworking, private offices, conference rooms, and event space in a large, handsome, Chicagoan-style building. You’ll find plenty of tram and bus stops nearby that make transportation a breeze, and they’re only a short walk to Flinders Street Station. Bourke Street Mall and Federation Square offer great shopping and after-work options for an evening on the town enjoying local art or a few cocktails. Looking for a workspace in the thick of it all? Move your company into WeWork Bourke Street, and put the city on your doorstep.
- Cleaning Services: Around the clock, the cleaning crew helps keep common areas, meeting rooms, and private offices looking their spiffiest.
- Phone Booths: These soundproofed alcoves provide comfortable sanctuaries for conducting private calls and video chats.
- Dedicated meeting spaces include A/V gear and unexpected details like custom wallpaper and marble tables.
- Professional & Social Events: From workshops to thought-leader panels and cheese tastings, their programming helps you nurture a strong team culture.
hard-wired Ethernet or secure Wi-Fi
- Conference Room (per credit): $30.00 AUD
- Black & White printing (per sheet printed): $0.15 AUD
- Color printing (per sheet printed): $0.60 AUD
- Extra Member Fee (Private Offices only; per member per month)*: $130.00 AUD
- Keycard Replacement Fee: $30.00 AUD
*Extra Member Fee: Your office space has a limited capacity. If the number of members or other individuals regularly using your office space exceeds the number allocated on your membership details form, you will be required to pay the additional fee listed above. For safety reasons, the number of members in your office space can never exceed 1.5x the number of desks, regardless of additional fees paid. We work reserves the right to further limit the number of Members allowed at any point.